Friday, March 4, 2011

Boy oh boy!

Boy LO's are so much harder to do than girl LO's.  I find I'm so limited, no flowers, no frills, no pretty things.  We gave our son a pocket bike 3 years ago.  He was 6 years old.  It was totally hubby's idea, it scared me to death.  However, the bike really doesn't go that fast.  I think he drives bis bicycle faster than the dirt bike.  We gave him rules, like staying on the grass and always wearing his helmet, he still follows them.  He was really happy when I showed him this LO.  It was based on sketch # 71 from the LCTS blog.

2 comments:

  1. what a great take on the sketch, love what you have done. Awesome layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture these Sketches. Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pic :)

    Ciao ciao from Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete