Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall colors!

Fall is definately my favorite time of year for many reasons.  I love the cooler weather, the colors, the kids are back to school and in a routine again.  Every year I bring them out on a little photo shoot once the leaves have changed.  I'm sad to say this year I could not convince my son to come with us.  He is almost 12 years old and thinks it's not so cool getting his photos taken anymore.  :(

I did get some nice ones of my miniature model.  She is just so photogenic, it's so easy with her.


Attitude!!


Love that head of hair!!



Hehehe..


Love those beautiful blue eyes!

5 comments:

  1. Those photos are gorgeous! You're going to have fun scrapping those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures! She's so photogenic! I agree with Barb, these are going to be awesome to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, I can't get my oldest to do pictures either unless I bribe him with food lol, works with teenage boys every time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos and cannot wait to see how you scrap them!!
    My sister in law has a teenage son and my nephew who is 4 - for the last three years she has bribed him with $20 and the day off school to get him to get photos with Santa with his little brother! I'm sure one day I'll have to come up with a similar bride for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful girl! She does have incredible hair!!! Lots of people pay big money to have gorgeous hair like that. You've captured her natural beauty in your photos. Just love it. Sorry to hear you couldn't convince your son to tag along. My son just turned 12 and it's getting harder and harder.

    ReplyDelete