Friday, November 15, 2013

November DT reveal at Scrapbook Nerd!

I got to work with MME products again this month!  How lucky am I???  The Cut & Paste Charm is such a beautiful collection with the blue, teal and orange!! 

I have been wanting to do a LO with a pie chart in it for a long time. When I saw the tiny word stickers I knew it would be perfect for it!






 I can't tell you all how much I love my Cameo. I use it almost all the time for titles on my LO's!


I love how adding something as simple as a couple enamel dots can make such a difference!
 




I was excited to see how well this paper matched with my son's hockey jersey!






2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts I really love the pie chart one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are awesome! Love the pie chart and I'm loving those titles!! Is that a font? or pre done titles? I need to know!!! :)

    ReplyDelete