Friday, March 7, 2014

No more baby boy

It's hard to accept and even to admit, but my baby boy turned 12 in January.  This child who came into the world kicking and screaming so much the nurses at the hospital couldn't stop laughing.  At 9lbs 1oz, he was a big healthy baby with very good lungs too!  lol  Although time is going by way too fast, I am so proud of the amazing little man he is turning into.  He is kind, helpful and considerate to others.  I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful son!

In honor of him, today I'm posting a LO for My Scraps and More.



Here is the sketch!



Check out the whole reveal at the My Scraps and More Sketch blog.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the colours and papers on this page! Absolutely fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a handsome lil guy!!! great page and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete