Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Rock Star

Hi everyone,  today I have a fun LO I created using some awesome Creative Embellishments products.  Last year I took my daughter out on a little "rock star" photo shoot.  We had so much fun.  This kid is such a good sport, I took about 200 photos and she never complained!


I painted the chipboard with some black paint and then I added some Ferro texture paste on the smaller stars.   I really like the effect it created.  Here are a few close ups.



I used the You Rock frame set and the Star frames on my LO.



4 comments:

  1. this totally rocks!!! such a fun page, love the pop of color but all the black too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout! Awesome pic...party like a rock star! ...;) Love the texture and sweeet background work. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is FABULOUS! love the grungy textures and that paste created such a fun effect! sounds like she's a great sport - the photo is awesome (her pose is CLASSIC rockstar!) but oh my goomie, that guitar is HUGE! totally giggled! :) thanks for linking up at Paper Issues!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Michelle!!! Loving the bright colours!!

    ReplyDelete