Friday, July 11, 2014

Way to go!

Hi everyone, today I have a fun LO I made for Creative Embellishments.  It's not very often that I use more than one photo on a LO but these photos are so cute I couldn't just pick one!



I know you all love wood veneer right?  Well there is so much to choose from in the Creative Embellishments store.  My new favorite thing to do with wood veneer is to color them with sharpies!  So easy and so cute!




There are so many titles pieces too in the store.  Love this one!


GO check out the store, you will find lots of awesome goodies!



3 comments:

  1. Super cute page! I love those little cloud wood veneers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is absolutely wonderful!! I wouldn't change a thing!! And those photos!! No wonder you couldn't choose! Great job as always, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so freaking awesome. I think it's my favorite of yours that I've seen so far.
    I think you should do multi photo layouts more often ;)

    ReplyDelete