Friday, December 12, 2014

Scrapbook Nerd reveal

Hey everyone, I first want to say that this is my last month at Scrapbook Nerd.  I say this with a heavy heart because it has been such a great team to be a part of for the last year.  If you are looking for a place to chat and be inspired\, make sure to check out the SN forum.  There is an amazing bunch of ladies there!!

On to my projects, this month I worked with the Fancy Pants Oh Deer collection.  I love this collection!!  I managed to get 6 projects done with it.

First up is a couple of LO's!



Next I made a simple card using the die cuts and a stencil


A mini album using photo ID tags (here are a few pages)





A paper tree


And finally a wreath

1 comment:

  1. All from one kit. That's awesome Michelle. I have loved having you on our team, I can't believe it's been a year. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us, you are one talented paper crafter. See you on the forum and good luck with your new creative teams.

    ReplyDelete