Thursday, May 28, 2015

Right now

Hey everyone, today I have a new LO for Paper Issues.  For those of you who have boys, you know how hard it is to find a really good boy collection, especially if your boy is older.  Well the new Jack and Jill collection from Echo Park is just perfect.  The colors and designs are just perfect!

My son is 13 and he's at the age where he doesn't want to get his picture taken.  I snapped this photo on the day he got his braces put in and I actually got a real smile out of him!


I love the sticker embellishments in this collection.  Orange and blue is one of my favorite color combos!



I just wanted to add a little texture to my LO so I stapled on some leftover bits from a border punch.


There is still some of this beautiful collection in the Paper Issues store, hurry before it's all gone! 

Remember to use the code michelle and get 20% off your order! 





No comments:

Post a Comment