Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy me

Hey everyone, it's new issue day at Paper Issues.  This week it's all About The Face: macro photos, portraits, school pictures, team photos, selfies, funny faces, close ups, bad photos, vintage photos, IG photos, etc., use August printables.

I decided to create a LO about myself (something I don't do enough).  I used the I am collection from Simple Stories and kept the design pretty simple.


And a few close ups:



Make sure to check the Paper issues blog to find out how you can win a GC to the Paper Issues store.

You can use the code Michelle to get 20% off your order!!




3 comments:

  1. You totally rocked the Simple Stories, Michelle! Thank you for this fabulous contribution to the issue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The colors just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Michelle!! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete