Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Whatever

Hey everyone, I have a new LO for Feed Your Craft today.  I had a lot of fun with this LO.  My daughter is always such a good sport for letting take fun photos of her.  We gave her some Beats headphones last year and she's always wearing them.  She looks so cute with her "hip-hop" clothing style!  I used the Dear Lizzy Documentary collection and a fun cut file from The Cut Shoppe.



And a few close ups.  




I used flair from a few different sets on this LO including the music, you're a star and currently sets.

There is so much new stuff in the Feed Your Craft store!!  Check it out and use the code MICHELLE20 to get 20% off your order!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome layout, Michelle, love how your tilted background and fun embellishments make your page feel so full of energy! Probably just like your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete