Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hot rod radio flyer

Hey everyone, today I have a new LO for Feed Your Craft!

My step father built this cool radio flyer car for my son.  It has a real gas engine!  My son is having so much fun with this thing!

As you've probably seen from my other DT LO's, I like to mix and match my flair buttons.  I rarely use buttons from the same set.  It's much more fun to dig through my flair stash to find the "perfect" one for my LO!


Here are some close up of the flair buttons! 



This one is my favorite!!




Make sure to check the Feed Your Craft store to see all the beautiful sets!  You can use the code MICHELLE20 for 20% off your order!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome layout, Michelle, and that Radio Flyer car is too cool! Love all of the vintage themed bits you've incorporated!

    ReplyDelete