Tuesday, June 7, 2016

My crew

Hey everyone, have you seen one of our new challenges at Paper Issues called take 5?  It's so much fun!!!  We give you a list of items and you need to pick at least 5 to add to your LO.  Easy right?  Here is the list for this month:



I always end up with more than 5 on my LO.  This month I used the color yellow, the color white, the color blue, pattern paper, doodling, sticker, cardstock, die cut, ink, and a flower.  I used the gorgeous Fancy Free collection from Pink Paislee.  I so regret only buying one sheet of each of these papers.  This will be one of those collections I use up to the very last bit!

I don't scrap about myself very much but last month I went to a spa weekend with 5 of my high school friends.  We were celebrating because we are all turning 40 this year! I am so blessed to have these girls in my life!!



Paper Issues is constantly updating the store with new items.  Make sure to check often!  You can get 20% off with the code michelle!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome layout, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now I feel like a stocker...LOL Girl, this is outragously cute. WOW! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete