Monday, February 20, 2017

I'm a guest at JustNick!

Hey everyone!  I was so excited to be asked to guest over at JustNick this month.  I adore using cut files!  Whenever I'm struggling to get a LO started I just scroll through my file downloads and I always find inspiration there.

My first project was made using the spirograph cut file.  To make it easier on myself, I also cut all the negative spaces on my cameo with pattern paper.  Then I just had to glue them in place.  This LO really didn't need much after that, just a few embellishments and a title.



I absolutely love the colors in this Pink Paislee/Paige Taylor Evans Take Me Away collection!



For my next LO I wanted to use a fun and bright design to go with these selfies of my daughter.  One of the biggest perks of having a teen girl is stealing all the selfies she takes! lol  I went with the scallop background file.




Seriously though, how fun is this cut file?  It's going to be ones of those cut files I use over and over!




This cut file is free for the month of February.  Just use the code SCALLOPFREE at checkout!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment